Plan first. Live better.
Fee-Only Financial Planning and Advice for Everyday Life.
Welcome to Pierce Financial Planning, Inc.
We offer financial planning services on an hourly, as-needed basis. This allows our clients flexibility and control in the financial planning process. Clients may engage our services on a regular recurring basis or on an as-needed basis. This structure ensures that the client is always in control of their service and their costs at Pierce Financial Planning, Inc.
Also, since we are a fee-only planning firm, no fees are derived from product sales or commissions. The client receives truly objective advice. Only 1% of the nation's financial planning firms are structured in this fee-only, hourly manner.
Our Mission is simple: to provide timely, affordable, objective financial advice to anyone who needs or desires it.
Our Philosophy is embedded in everything we do: Our job is to sit down with clients and help them to figure out how to have a better life by helping them make better decisions related to their financial affairs.
Who can benefit from our services?
- Young couples and individuals who are just starting to build their financial futures;
- Middle-aged couples or individuals who are concerned about their retirement future;
- Individuals who have received financial advice and desire a second opinion;
- Do-it-yourselfers who want help with more complex financial issues;
- Middle-income individuals who may have been turned away by traditional financial planning firms because of their level of income or assets;
- Individuals from all walks of life, regardless of their level of income or net worth, who seek an honest, objective solution to their financial concerns.
Garrett Planning Network Member
The Garrett Planning Network, Inc. (GPN), a nationwide network of professional, Fee-Only financial advisors. GPN members are dedicated to providing competent, unbiased financial advice to people from all walks of life on an hourly, as-needed basis. The Garrett Planning Network has been featured in Smart Money, Newsweek, Financial Planning, Investment Advisor, Money, The Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger Personal Finance, Bloomberg Personal Finance and BusinessWeek magazines, as well as on the Today show and MSN's MoneyCentral.